[Histonet] Fabric softener to "decalcify" bone? (Angela Lamberth)

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Fri Apr 14 12:39:43 CDT 2017

I have used fabric softener to surface soften nails.  It worked ok, but took a loooong time.
Quality was pretty good.

Toysha Mayer

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:33:56 -0700
From: Angela Lamberth <alamberth at lji.org>
To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Fabric softener to "decalcify" bone?

Hi netters!

A friend sent me the link below and we are curious to hear your thoughts and experiences with using fabric softener (in lieu of standard decal
methods) on bone before processing.

Best,
Angela

--
Angela Lamberth
Histology Technician III

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents from your systems.