[Histonet] No Ribbon

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Tue Apr 11 12:37:21 CDT 2017

Hi,
the blades are packed with a tiny, bit of oil. This can cause you to not obtain a ribbon.
Try gently cleaning with xylene, followed by alcohol before sectioning. Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953FAX 405-759-7513www.excaliburpathology.com