[Histonet] NY Histotech

Angie Laparidis angie at ka-recruiting.com
Tue Apr 11 12:03:44 CDT 2017

Hi Histonetters!

Do you know of anyone who has a NYS laboratory license?

I have a fantastic private lab client on Long Island (1hr outside of
Manhattan). They are looking for someone to fill their Full-Time,
permanent, Day-Shift Histotech role! It is a great environment in a great
location, and won't be available very long!

Please send over an updated resume and let me know the best time to get a
hold of you.

Sincerely,

*Angie Laparidis*Healthcare Recruiter
K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor South, Boston, MA, 02109
W:  617.746-2744 (*please note this is a new number*)
F: (617) 507-8009
Angie at ka-recruiting.com

Our openings are updated daily at www.ka-recruiting.com