[Histonet] HT grossing competencies

Farah Nawaz fnawaz at uhcc.com
Wed Sep 28 09:02:38 CDT 2016

Hello:

I am a new AP supervisor and I am looking to add grossing duties to our HTs. They are currently being trained here in our lab.

Can someone please share an example of non-pathologist grossing annual competency checklist with me?

I just need a reference to create our own competency checklist for our HTs that gross.

Thank you,

Farah Nawaz, CT(ASCP), MA-Mgmt
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Union Hospital of Cecil County
Office: 410-392-7084
Fax: 443-674-1596
fnawaz at uhcc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information that may be subject to Union Hospital of Cecil County internal policies. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Union Hospital of Cecil County immediately by return email or by email to Administrator at uhcc.com and delete the message and all copies, printouts and attachments from your system.