[Histonet] Low volume IHC instrument

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:25:26 CDT 2016

Hi Gareth,

If Fako doesn't suit your needs, then bio are wouldn't either. The closest analyzer with full onboard retrieval that is also more open without purchasing separate detection kits to improve quality is the Leica Bond. H pylori retrieval on Bond is only 10 mins and I think CD8 is 20 mins I think. So the overall stain time would be a few hours on the Leica Bond-max and about an hour less on the Bond-III. It shaves off at least 45 mins from the time spent by a bond-max platform.

I have also used Ventana XT, and ultra. We can discuss further if you would like to call me at 954-826-9403.

Hope this helps,
Eddie Martin HT(ASCP),QIHC, HTL

Sent from my iPhone