[Histonet] Cassette and slide labelers

Forest Blankenship Forest.Blankenship at dchstx.org
Thu Oct 27 11:39:27 CDT 2016

Hi there Histotechs,
I am the manager of a low volume laboratory that is looking into cassette and slide labelers. Many of the units are too large for our space and it looks like Thermo and General Data are the best fits for our lab moving into a Beaker LIS future. I would appreciate any feedback on the General Data system (they took over Shurmark) especially in a Beaker environment. We are in build mode for Beaker and leaving CoPath because the rest of the hospital is using Epic.
Thank you,
Forest "Kevin" Blankenship, HTL(ASCP)
Manager Anatomic Pathology
Driscoll Children's Hospital

Disclaimer: This email and its content are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. Please notify the sender if you have received this email in error or simply delete it.