[Histonet] Vacuolated and torn?

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Thu Oct 6 18:39:07 CDT 2016

If it is a block issue you can also often see 'white' bits on the block
surface that correlate to the torn areas on the slide, try 'polishing' the
block at 1um until they go away, cool and then try sectioning again.

I am unsure how that relates to vacuolation - as I have usually seen that
referred to an intracellular event - and not to refer to a regular hole.

I also suggest having someone else cut a block and then compare.

yours,
mills

--
Caroline Miller (mills)