[Histonet] Congo Red Controls

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald at mtsac.edu
Mon Nov 14 17:13:04 CST 2016

We cut ours at 8 um within a couple of days of when we are going to use
them.  We bake them as usual.

From:   "Myles, Irene via Histonet" <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
To:     "'histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
<histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date:   11/14/2016 12:26 PM
Subject:        [Histonet] Congo Red Controls

Good Afternoon Histonet,

How does everyone handle their Congo Red Controls; thickness, room temp or
refridgerator, how long do they last once cut, keep them baked or unbaked
and anything else I did not list.  Thank you very much.

Irene

Irene Myles, HT (ASCP)
Senior Histology Technician
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Histology; Dept. of Pathology
Amory Bldg; 3rd flr; RM 368J
75 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02215
617-732-5454

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it
is
e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly
dispose of the e-mail.