[Histonet] **CALIFORNIA** Histotechnician Job Opportunity

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Wed May 25 08:35:03 CDT 2016

Hello all!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, Recruiting Manager at Prometheus healthcare. My
team and I specialize specifically in laboratory staffing and recruiting all
over the United States for hospitals and reference laboratories. We just
received a new order for a great opportunity with a well-known laboratory
located in California. We are recruiting for a strong Histotechnician for
the lab. This position is a fulltime, permanent opportunity. ASCP
certification preferred but not required. Relocation assistance offered. If
you may be interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about our
nationwide histotech openings, please reach out to me for immediate
consideration.

Thank you in advance!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager