[Histonet] [EXTERNAL]

Roy, Ryan Ryan.Roy at va.gov
Tue May 17 11:55:09 CDT 2016

Hello,

I wish you had contacted me a few months back. Management moved a tech over internally here.

I will put you in contact with White River Junction VAMC . They may have a postion open. Also, I would check University of Vermont Med center;, Brattleboro Memorial hospital, Dartmouth Medical Center, Catholic Medical Center, Manchester.

I know people at all these locations, often times a latent position (everyone knows about it ) won't post until a certain period so you wouldn' t know its there without asking. That said, Ill ask around.

Ryan Roy HTL (ASCP)
Histology Lab
Manchester VA
718 Symth Rd