[Histonet] South Carolina announces annual SCSHT Histo-Expo

Chad L McMahan clmcmah at clemson.edu
Tue May 17 09:19:12 CDT 2016

To all Histonetters and colleagues of the profession:

SCSHT is pleased to announce our annual fall South Carolina Society of Histotechnology Histo-Expo. Our event will be hosted at the Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort, Pawleys Island, South Carolina. The event will kick off on November 4-6, 2016. Throughout the year and the month of November we offer thanks for various reasons.  During our fall event we are offering gratitude and thanks as we celebrate another great year with dear colleagues, vendors, and allied professionals across our region! Please mark your calendars and let me know if you would like to attend by phone, text, or email.

Event details to follow. Our tentative schedule consists of speakers with lots of histology tenure, vendor fair with exhibit hall demos, career day, and generous southern hospitality!

We look forward to your attendance and continued support. I will post details of speaker/workshop schedule, venue/lodging pricing, and additional details of event. Please take every opportunity to support your local society.

Best regards, Chad McMahan, SCSHT President, Education Coordinator, Meeting Manager
Chad L. McMahan, MBA, HT (ASCP)cm
Clemson Bioengineering
Biomaterials/Histology Lab Manager
BioE Research Safety Liaison
Clemson University, 104 Rhodes Hall, Clemson, SC 29634
CUBEInC, 200 Patewood Drive, Bldg C, Ste. 400, Greenville, 29615
864-656-5553 Clemson Office
864-284-6711 CUBEInC Office
864-656-4466 Fax
864-541-1340 Cell