[Histonet] Histo/Cyto staining

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed May 11 11:04:15 CDT 2016

We run both stains on our Sakura Prisma, but they share no common reagents except for the final Xylene unload station.  We do use the combination CytoKwik stain, which combines the OG6 and EA50 steps, to reduce the number of steps in our Cytology stain procedure. We only run non-gyn, too.  It is sooooo much easier!

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital