[Histonet] Plastic to Paraffin

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Wed May 11 10:07:42 CDT 2016

Kenneth, Sorry but no, it does not work to go the other way. We do this occasionally but normally only a take a small portion of the tissue in the block. Did they embed all of it in plastic?

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center