[Histonet] Cytology/Histology Staining Question

Tony Henwood (SCHN) tony.henwood at health.nsw.gov.au
Tue May 10 19:32:52 CDT 2016

Yep,
We do.
We have a separate dehydration sequence for PAP and other special stains (separate from the eosin dehydration sequence).

We have a Leica (used to be Vision Biosystems) Autostainer

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Principal Scientist, the Children's Hospital at Westmead
Adjunct Fellow, School of Medicine, University of Western Sydney
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
Pathology Department
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA