[Histonet] Automated IHC instrument

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 11:24:18 CDT 2016

I tested those you mention and leased/used the one from DAKO and "never looked back".René

    On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:13 PM, "Murphy, Valerie via Histonet" <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 Hello Histonetters,
Our tissue core is interested in purchasing an IHC instrument. It would  be used for the more routine assays such as ER/PR, Her2, Ki67 etc.
Can anyone make a recommendation? Leica, Ventana, Dako?

Thank you,

Valerie Ratliff  B.Sc HTL(ASCP)
Research Assistant
Department of Oncology