[Histonet] Job Opening in CA

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Tue May 3 12:53:48 CDT 2016

|  |

| Dear Friends & Family,I am seeking a Research Scientist I, Stem Cell Biology for a stem cell therapy project that we just started. The funding has been secured for the entire project. The position is available immediately and the description is shown below. If you know somebody who may be interested in this opening, please share this e-mail with your contact. Any help, advice or recommendations are highly appreciated as always!Respectfully,Nikolay Turovets, Ph.D.CEO MediCell Technologies, LLC |

|  |

| RESEARCH SCIENTIST I, Stem Cell Biology |

| Job Description
Novel exclusive stem cell therapy project is seeking a highly motivated scientist to join its team.In consortium with a leading hospital in Los Angeles and a recognized business partner, MediCell Technologies is developing a novel stem cell-based therapeutic platform. The technology has been validated in animal proof-of-concept studies and attracts interests of key opinion leaders of the field. The funding has been secured for entire project.We are looking for a highly motivated and pro-active individual who is willing to grow with the project and contribute to the development of stem cell-based therapies. Our project is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to display their talents and establish themselves in this highly competitive field.The scientist will be responsible for the derivation, expansion and characterization of a unique type of human stem cells. He or She will be involved in all range of activities associated with the technology transfer to a GMP facility as well as preparing a portfolio of Standard Operation Procedures. The Scientist will play an integral role in managing various aspects of lab operations-associated activities. The work will require periodic work on weekends, holidays and after business-hours time.This position requires hard work, ingenuity, and a strong commitment to a productive work environment. If you are not a highly confident, self-starting individual, this position is not meant for you.

| Required qualifications
   - PhD in cell biology, stem cell biology, tissue engineering or related discipline. 3+ years of work experience in stem cell research.
   - Outstanding hands-on techniques in stem cell culture, cell-based assays (including ICC, qPCR, FACS), and cell culture process development.
   - Excellent English written and oral communication skills, able to write SOPs, technical reports and protocols.
   - Demonstrated excellence in planning, executing, and analyzing experiments.
   - Able to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems, and develop process improvements.
   - Attention to detail and careful record-keeping.
   - Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
   - Flexible team player excited to collaborate with internal and external partners.
   - Highly self-motivated.
   - Flexibility in working schedule to accommodate weekend/holiday and out-business hours work if necessary.
   - Authorized to legally work in US.
Preferred (but not required) qualifications:
   - Experience with human pluripotent and/or mesenchymal stem cells is preferred.
   - Experience to work in GMP and/or GLP environment is appreciated.

Salary: up to $85,000/annual + health insuranceJob Location: Carlsbad, CARe-location expense: Not offeredEmployment term: Full time, 3 month probation period |

|  |

| HOW TO APPLYPlease send CV and Cover Letter to Nikolay Turovets, PhD: nt at medicelltech.com |

 Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953FAX 405-759-7513www.excaliburpathology.com