[Histonet] Processing issues

Mca Werdler mwerdler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:11:10 CDT 2016

Hey Charles,

Why are the first 2 steps of formalin that long? If you make sure your
tissue is well fixated, then there is no need for such long fixation in the
machine. You could use step 2 for just washing the formalin out, so for
only like 5 minutes. You could use that time, to add to other chemicals.

Hope it works for you.

Maarten Werdler