[Histonet] PAS Question

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum at uams.edu
Fri Mar 11 07:52:20 CST 2016

We have a problem with the cell membranes separating on our bone marrow slides on our PAS slides done daily.  We have tried everything to fix this and stop the problem.  We have tried manual staining, bulk staining on the Leica Stainer and the Dako Artisan and all have the same problem.  I am at a loss and the only thing left is the temperature of oven we dry slides in set at 65C.  We do up 38 bone marrows every night so this is critical for us.  If anyone can help please give us advise.

Pam