[Histonet] Acetylcholinesterase

Lager, Loree loree.lager at seattlechildrens.org
Thu Mar 10 14:52:56 CST 2016

Hi Histo techs,

I hope you're all being appropriately honored on our day!

I wondering if anyone is still doing the Acetylcholinesterase for Hirschsprung's in children and has a procedure they're willing to share?  We have a pathologist requesting it for a research project, and while we used to do it routinely, before IHC, we are having trouble getting our archived procedure to work.  I'm not sure if this  is due in part to the absence of a couple of the chemicals (well at least not the same product #) or something else?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Loree Lager Williams
Seattle Children's Hospital
Histology