[Histonet] CD34 for primate tissue

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:49:58 CDT 2016

Hi Cathy,

I haven't heard of the cross reactivity with monkey species using Novocastra CD34. However, novocastra's antibody is a monoclonal antibody. You may get better staining utilizing a polyclonal CD34 instead. Thermo-Fisher and Abcam provide a polyclonal CD34. If you reach out to them, they may be able to provide you with a sample size 0.1 microliter if they have them available.

I hope his helps!

Best,
Eddie

Sent from my iPhone