[Histonet] Tissue controls error and appology

Rachel M Gonzalez rachel at gbi-inc.com
Thu Jun 16 16:15:41 CDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

I want to send a sincere apology to the histonet group. I realized now that
I was wrong to send out this survey even if it was with the good intention
 to help my friend. I am sorry, I honestly did not realize the implication
and how unfair this was.

In the past, you have helped me to learn to cut tissue suggested great
antibodies, and given great advice on some practical applications. I feel
that this is an IHC community that I can turn to for help but realized now
although I was trying to help a friend in this format I was wrong.

I will not make out that mistake again. I hope you will accept my apology.

Sincerely,

Rachel