[Histonet] CAP

Bernice Frederick b-frederick at northwestern.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:07:22 CDT 2016

CAP Rant: 3 months to get here and still not here. Time frame should have ended May 30th. Black out days after that. Final date actually 10th. Called before Memorial day to say they couldn't come and could they come between 1-10th June. Now narrowed to this week. Not here. I am supposed to be off 10th,but not if they come as I am only tech. Inspectors not flying in, local to Chicago. And they can't get here? Has this happened to anyone? More tension since they have not showed up. People mad plans as these are blackout days. I'm over it, they can go find a lake and there is one real close.
Bernice

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Senior Research Tech
Pathology Core Facility