[Histonet] Formaldehyde Education

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Jun 8 12:46:33 CDT 2016

Annual Formaldehyde safety education should be part of your on-boarding process, as well as annual education, per OSHA

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874

   4. Formaldehyde annual education (Vickroy, James)
Message: 4