[Histonet] Distilled Water vs DI water for IHC and H&E staining

Whitaker, Bonnie Bonnie.Whitaker at osumc.edu
Thu Jul 28 07:00:44 CDT 2016

Hi Charles,

You will need to give it a try, in order to know for sure.

Water quality is EXTREMELY variable, from community to community, and even the pipes, etc., within in your building can influence the water quality.

The chemicals used by the local water district can also vary, based upon the season, and your geographical location.

Good luck!

Bonnie

Sent with Good (www.good.com)
Bonnie