[Histonet] GMA Tissue Embedding and Protocols

Casey Berridge casey.berridge at unitybiotechnology.com
Fri Jul 15 12:09:22 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I am going to be exploring some tissue embedding using Glycolmethacrylate
(GMA), as I read that it can preserve enzyme function in some cases and
potentially can be used for IHC. However, information is a bit scant and
can be contradictory at times, to say the least.

If anyone has any experience doing any histological or IHC staining on GMA
embedded tissue, or knows of anywhere I could get protocols from or any
papers that are a bit more recent (I'm mostly finding 90s, early 00s),
pleas let me know, I would really appreciate any resources I can find!

--
Casey Berridge