[Histonet] Markers for Kupffer cell: Secondary Conjugate Systems

Nasir Abbas shinwari_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 21:04:33 CST 2016

Dear All,
I need your guidance in the following issues,
Issue No:1I am going to identify two markers on a single cell (macrophage) as well as on two different cells (CD4 and CD8) in a single tissue (costaining). What could be the best secondary conjugate systems for detection in this case (I only have some experience with HRP conjugate). A protocol will be appreciated.
Issue No.2what are the specific markers of Kupffer cells?
I am working with CD11b and F4/80 for said cells but it seems (found in articles) that these two markers are also expressed by other leukocytes as well, but my job require a very specific marker for kupffer cells so if any one knows please most welcome.
Thanks in anticipation.

Nasir Abbas
---PhD FellowGuangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and HealthChinese Academy of Sciences190 Kai Yuan Avenue Science Park Guangzhou, 510530, Guangdong P.R.ChinaCell: +86-1312 8296 614