[Histonet] Request: Protocol for Cry Sectioning and subsequent Immunoflourescence

Nasir Abbas shinwari_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 20:42:55 CST 2016

Dear All,I am dealing with paraffin embedded liver sections (IHC) to identify a desired marker. Unfortunately i am stuck here and donot get any signals despite using positive controls with different concentration of antibodies. So I am turning to Frozen sections which i never try before and i am blank in this field. So could you please help me provide a detailed protocol for
1) Tissue Preparation and cryosectioning2) Immunoflourescence of cryosections
More over, we have all facilities for cryosectioning and immunoflourescence, what i am lacking with is an expert of the field in my lab.

Sincerely Nasir Abbas
---PhD FellowGuangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and HealthChinese Academy of Sciences190 Kai Yuan Avenue Science Park Guangzhou, 510530, Guangdong P.R.ChinaCell: +86-1312 8296 614