[Histonet] Tissue Arrays

John Shelley jshelley at sbpdiscovery.org
Wed Jan 27 08:15:05 CST 2016

Good Morning,

I have purchased some arrays from a company in the past and had some very varying results. I prefer not to mention the company and so my request is if those of you who do not have the luxury of having tissue at your disposal to make your own tissue arrays from whom are you buying them from. Once purchased have you used them on IHC platforms like Ventana Benchmark/Ultra or Leica Bond3? Were your results consistent across the slide?

I would like to add that I am looking for neuroblastoma tumor arrays. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley