[Histonet] re best glass coverslipper

Steven Weston steven.weston at utas.edu.au
Sat Jan 23 19:17:52 CST 2016

I've been using the Dako coverslipper for over three years now.  Once i had got used to ensuring the sliding mechanism was always kept mountant free and regularly changed the xylene in the u tube we have had very few problems with this machine. Its footprint is without question the smallest coverslipper i have seen and generally with good maintenance  (yearly PM) it functions very well. Occasionally we get small bubbles under the coverslips but they are easily removed. Highly recommend looking at one, also the price is very good.

regards

steve weston
lab manager
Breathe-Well CRE