[Histonet] best glass coverslipper

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Fri Jan 22 13:25:59 CST 2016

I would second Terri's comments on the Sakura Glas coverslipper.  I do have to stress that yearly PM's are very important and that there is daily maintenance  that needs to be done in order for the instrument to function properly, we also only use 24x50's.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308