[Histonet] Received date.

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 21:31:30 CST 2016

Hi Terri -

That list is specific to New York State,  no other state is so restrictive, and it doesn't cite 'received date' as a requirement.  If you've got all that other stuff-- which is generally included on reagent manufacture labels with minor exception-- I can't think of what value a received date would add.

I'd not go to all that effort without a clarification from the state. Most inspection agencies aren't trying to create work for no gain.

The takeaway?  With all the licensure restrictions, state-specific regulations and remarkable amounts of snow- y'all have it ROUGH!

Cheryl

Please excuse typos-sent from a phone.