[Histonet] NSH Financial and Tax Statements

Chad L McMahan clmcmah at clemson.edu
Thu Jan 7 19:18:48 CST 2016

Chad McMahan, NSH member, Region III, SC President, I agree with William DeSalvo. We need to see valid tax records and not the readily formatted version of the Presidents report. I would hate for the consensus of membership to be easily swayed to believe that tax records to the IRS and accounting does not show the same validity as the 2014 report. I agree with another colleague that vendors or anyone associated with a for profit organization should not hold BOD positions according to the original bylaws. We should change that this year and not look back! What about Region III candidates to fill current position. We as members want to do what is right for the whole organization. We would love for our voices to be heard and not challenged. I would like to see complete organization from the top down. If it means walking away from political status and saying publicly and apology then do it. I have seen over the past year some very influential walk away from NSH. I have seen people stay that need to go! Let's consider taking it back to the basics without legalese jargon and worrying if your colleague is going to sue you or not. When I look back at the 25th Anniversary Calendar of NSH I done see what we have now. It's a true celebrated event over 25 years ago. What happened! I look at the leadership current! What would Lee Luna think of what we have and insure that the legacy continued? We would love to see the validity of the expenses please as supporting members. We have the authority to seek and have answers met.
Best regards,
Chad M

Sent from my iPhone