[Histonet] H&E staining

Tony Henwood (SCHN) tony.henwood at health.nsw.gov.au
Mon Feb 29 16:20:29 CST 2016

I would look at the dewaxing stage.

Have you changed waxes?
Try longer in xylene &/or longer in the oven.

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist, the Children's Hospital at Westmead
Adjunct Fellow, School of Medicine, University of Western Sydney
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
Pathology Department
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA