[Histonet] formalin and shrinkage

Gudrun Lang gu.lang at gmx.at
Mon Feb 22 14:16:40 CST 2016

My question refers to the difference in dimensions of the native tissue and the fixed tissue. – so without any  influence of ethanol and xylol.

I have no access to the whole publication you mentioned. If I understand the summary correctly, 2,5% shrinkage was found after formalinfixation.

There is no actual problem to solve, just academic question.

Gudrun