[Histonet] FW: GI Pathologist Consulting

lila inouye lilainouye at msn.com
Fri Feb 12 15:14:31 CST 2016

Hello Histonet,

I am new to Histonet so please excuse any faux pas I make in trying to reply to Adrienne Anderson's e-mail.  I could not find a way to reply to Adrienne directly.

Hi Adrienne, I am a pathologist in Dallas who has considerable experience in GI pathology.  I would be interested in doing the project with the company you work for.  I would like to learn more about the position.  If you prefer to contact me directly my personal e-mail is LilaInouye at msn.com and my cell phone is (414) 305-3908.

I look forward to talking with you,

Lila Inouye, M.D.