[Histonet] Foreign Trained Tech

Joanne Clark jclark at pcnm.com
Fri Feb 12 14:40:32 CST 2016

Tim is absolutely right.  I am a Canadian trained tech and before I could work in the US I had my credentials evaluated by WES (you can google them to get contact info) to see which ASCP exam I qualified for.

Joanne Clark, BAAS, HT
Director of Histology
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico

Message: 3