[Histonet] slide, cassette printers

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Feb 10 13:17:17 CST 2016

We LOVE our Leica printers.  IPS and IPC.  We've been running them for over 8 years with few problems and little down time.
We recently interfaced them to CoPath and it went very quickly and smooth.  Now we are loving them more than ever.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874

   2. Slide and Cassette Labelers (Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo))
Message: 2