[Histonet] PPE/ Hair Regulations

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:07:06 CST 2016

If it is actually getting caught in things or falling in waterbaths or
embedding centers and such, then it needs to be tied back. The same is true
of food service. You can't risk contamination. If it is under control
though, leave it alone. Don't try to use safety to enforce your personal
bias of hair style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVh_XhwVPNg

It's just a youtube song, not a virus you can click it
"Ain't cuttin' my hair 'till the good lord comes"

Amos