[Histonet] Organizing IHC

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Thu Feb 4 12:56:31 CST 2016

Lesley

We have a folder for each antibody, this folder contains all of the information on that antibody.  It includes all of our protocol development information, the slides from protocol development in the flat plastic holders, spec sheets, internet searches, publications and references.  All of the documentation and a copy of the current SOP.  If you do not want to have a physical folder this can all be done digitally for the paperwork and then if you have a scanner the slides from protocol development and validation are scanned, and then everything is digital.  We scan all of our protocol development and validation slides for IHC since sometimes we may have to return those to the client.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308