[Histonet] Organizing IHC

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold at jax.org
Thu Feb 4 12:31:05 CST 2016

Good Afternoon,

I have a question and I'm hoping for some creative answers.  How do other labs track their IHC?  Right now, we have 3 large binders with the paper work-up sheets and package information filed alphabetically.  We have nothing electronic other than an Excel spreadsheet with optimized antibodies listed on it.  I'm wondering if there is something out there that other people use rather than paper sheets correlated to an Excel file.

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences