[Histonet] Harvard Brain Bank Job Opportunity

Wheelock, Timothy R. twheelock at mclean.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 30 13:32:49 CST 2016

Hi Everyone:

Well, at the age of 67 and after more than 30 years of service, I am retiring from the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center (the Brain Bank) at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts.
My last day is today, December 30th 2016.
We are looking for someone to take over my position.
If you are interested, please click on the following website.

http://www.mcleanhospital.org/apply-work-mclean
This website brings up the different positions currently open at McLean Hospital.
The position is "Histologist Lab Manager - On Call" and the Job Number is 3029453

To find out more about the Brain Bank, you can also check out our website by searching for "Harvard Brain Bank".
This will take you to our home page.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.

Tim

Tim Wheelock
Neuropathology Laboratory
Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center
McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA 02478
Brain Bank general number: 1-800-272-4622

dispose of the e-mail.