[Histonet] Happy New Year from Prometheus healthcare!!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Fri Dec 30 08:13:09 CST 2016

Hi Histonetters!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, I'm the Recruiting Manager with Prometheus
Healthcare. My team and I wanted to extend our warmest wishes to and your
families as we enter 2017! If you are looking for a new Histology position
in the new year, let Prometheus Healthcare be the first to know and we will
inform you on all the opportunities available in your area!

Need assistance staffing your the lab in 2017? We are top in our field at
assisting hospitals and laboratories nationwide. We are able to fill all
laboratory positions and have a team who specialize in histology bench and
supervisory roles specifically. We have a database full of qualified,
hardworking, and licensed Histotechs. All of whom are looking for the
freshest and newest opportunities.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we may assist you
with in this upcoming new year. Let's make the workplace in 2017 great
together!

Thank you all in advance, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare

Office 866-857-1434