[Histonet] histology opening

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 18:27:08 CST 2016

Hope this is acceptable. I am a Pathology Manager and am looking for a histologist to work for us. Here is my ad;

A Great Opportunity for West Coast Histology Students and Graduates! If you will be graduating, and are eligible for certification, or are recently graduated and certified; our GI endoscopy pathology laboratory, located in a private practice Gastroenterology medical group in beautiful Monterey, CA is expanding to hire another histologist. Our lab has a formalin-free environment with new microwave hybrid tissue processing technology.

We will train a knowledgeable and willing candidate. Duties to include (but not limited to): accessioning, data entry into AP Easy LIS System, grossing, embedding, microtomy, limited manual special stains, general histology and histology related clerical duties. The right candidate is reliable, self-motivated, articulate and well versed with anatomy identifications. It is preferred that you meet CLIA grossing regulations.

Full Time Days, Monday through Friday with no weekends. We offer full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick accrual and a profit sharing 401K plan. Salary is negotiable. If you are interested, or if you know of someone, contact me and I will give you more details.

Akemi Allison, BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200