[Histonet] New Hire for My Lab

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:42:16 CST 2016

Attention West Coast Histology Students and Graduates! If you will be graduating, and are eligible for certification, or are recently graduated and certified; our GI Endoscopy laboratory in Beautiful Monterey, CA is expanding, and we are going to hire another histologist. We have a formalin free environment, with new Microwave Hybrid Tissue processing Technology.

This is a great opportunity for the right person. WILL TRAIN a knowledgeable, willing candidate. Duties to include (but not limited to): accessioning, data entry into AP Easy LIS System, grossing, embedding, microtomy, and general histology *must be self motivated, reliable and a team player. Preferred that you meet CLIA grossing regulations.

Monday through Friday with no weekends. We offer full benefits and 401 K. Salary is negotiable. If you are interested, or if you know of someone, contact me and I will give you more details. akemiat3377 at gmail.comStudents! If you will be graduating and are eligible for certification, or are certified histologists; our GI Laboratory in Beautiful Monterey, CA is expanding, and we are going to hire another histologist. Preferred that you meet CLIA grossing regulations.

This is a great opportunity for the right person. WILL TRAIN a knowledgeable, willing candidate. Duties to include (but not limited to): accessioning, data entry into AP Easy LIS System, grossing, embedding, microtomy, and general histology *must be self motivated, reliable and a team player.

Monday through Friday with no weekends. We offer full benefits and 401 K. Salary is negotiable. If you are interested, or if you know of someone, contact me and I will give you more details. akemiat3377 at gmail.com

Akemi Allison BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants Laboratory
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200