[Histonet] cryostat decontamination

Duddey, Aimee ADuddey at firsthealth.org
Mon Aug 15 09:06:12 CDT 2016

Our last discussion with TJC to clarify their definition of "regular interval" was to follow the manufacturers guidelines.  I recommend determining what manufacturer suggests with the use of the UV decon and write that in your policy that addresses this standard.  If you are following their guidelines, you should be in compliance.

Aimee