[Histonet] On the hunt for new microtomes!

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 09:43:16 CDT 2016

As far as I know Leica Microsystems has bought/absorbed along the years many optical/instruments makers, such as Baush&Lomb, American Optical, Cambridge Instruments, Wild-Heerburg (Switzerland, although this one was a "reverse" acquisition), Australian "Bond" manufacturers, NOVOCASTRA laboratories BUT I have never heard that it has bought Sakura instruments. It would be nice if somebody has reliable information about this alleged acquisition.René