[Histonet] Looking for an interesting conversation regarding RNA and Formalin fixation

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Tue Apr 5 16:21:04 CDT 2016

Hi there Histonet,

I am looking to have a conversation regarding regular histology processing,
mainly formalin fixation, on the RNA species of cell.

I know there is a lot of problem in this space and would like to talk to
someone who is embedded in this world and could offer advice / services to
accurately analyse RNA in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded (and even maybe
resin) tissues.

Asking a lot - yes, I know! However there are a lot of bright folks out
there that might just have an answer for me!

Please PM me!

yours,
mills

--