[Histonet] Microscope Maintenance

Elaine allison Hoffman elaineahoffman55 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 12:18:32 CDT 2015

Hello Histonetters...
I'm putting together a microscope maintenance procedure and need some help.  Does anyone have a procedure that they would be willing to share?  Nothing major, just the basic routine maintenance that would be done to the microscope on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.  Most procedures listed on the internet, they are like major endeavors of taking the microscope apart and putting it back together again.  We like to leave that business to the professionals who do our PM's once a year.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Elaine Hoffman

The Gastroenterology Clinic & Endoscopy Center, IncGI Pathology