[Histonet] More on H202 issues

Amos Brooks amosbrooks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:17:58 CDT 2015

Hi,
     Peroxidase can really be a pain. If you look in the archives though
(or ask her really nice) Gayle Callis submitted a recipe for a glucose
oxidase for peroxidase quenching that does not include hydrogen peroxide.
If you aren't really a fan of making these things up I would bet dimes to
doughnuts that the recipe is *really* similar to the product from Biocare
Medical called PeroxAbolish.
Here's a link... http://biocare.net/product/peroxabolish/
I have used it and it did work, but I don't really use it regularly so
can't really compare it well. Incidentally if I am wrong in my assumptions
about the similarity of this to the glucose oxidase, I trust someone here
(even from the company itself) will gently correct me.

Cheers,
Amos