[Histonet] Microtome suggestions

Goetz, Freya E. GoetzF at si.edu
Wed Oct 7 11:07:23 CDT 2015

Hi Rene and histonet,

Thank you for your suggestions. I must amend my earlier request. We have an ultra microtome from RMC and a Spencer 820 microtome. I would like to section epoxy embedded material that is larger than an ultramicrotome could handle but smaller than a sledge microtome. Sorry I wasn’t specific.

Thank you again!

Freya